Get ready to embark on a delightful baking adventure that combines the beloved flavors of Biscoff spread and homemade cookies. In this recipe, we’ll guide you through the process of creating delectable Biscoff Filled Cookie Muffins that are sure to become a new favorite. With a gooey Biscoff surprise concealed within a soft and chewy cookie muffin, these treats are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. Let’s dive in!Elevate your baking game with these irresistibly delicious Biscoff Filled Cookie Muffins. With their soft and chewy texture, golden tops, and the delightful surprise of gooey Biscoff spread inside, these treats are sure to impress. Whether you enjoy them fresh out of the oven or let them cool,
Elevate your baking game with these irresistibly delicious Biscoff Filled Cookie Pies. With their soft and chewy texture, golden tops, and the delightful surprise of gooey Biscoff spread inside, these treats are sure to impress. Whether you enjoy them fresh out of the oven or let them cool.
- Prepare and Freeze the Biscoff Filling: Line a small baking tray or plate with parchment paper. Leave enough space between each dollop of Biscoff spread, about an inch or two apart. Place 12 teaspoons of Biscoff spread on the tray and freeze them for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Preheat and Prepare: Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F) standard or 160°C (320°F) fan-forced. Grease a 12-hole muffin tin thoroughly with cooking spray or butter.
- Create the Cookie Dough: In a large mixing bowl, use an electric beater to cream the softened butter, brown sugar, and caster sugar until the mixture becomes pale and creamy (around 1-2 minutes). Add the egg and vanilla extract, continuing to beat until well combined.
- Incorporate Dry Ingredients: Add the plain flour and baking soda into the mixing bowl. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon, ensuring a consistent dough is formed.
- Assemble the Biscoff Filled Cookie Muffins: Divide the cookie dough into 12 even-sized balls. Retrieve the frozen Biscoff dollops from the freezer. Take each ball of cookie dough, break it in half, flatten one side, and place a frozen Biscoff dollop on top. Cover the filling with the other piece of dough, ensuring the Biscoff is concealed within. Roll the dough into a ball and place it into one of the muffin holes. No need to press the cookie dough, as it will naturally spread during baking. Repeat this process with the remaining dough.
- Bake to Golden Perfection: Bake the cookie muffins in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the tops turn a beautiful golden brown.
- Cool and Enjoy: Allow the Biscoff Filled Cookie Muffins to cool for approximately 15 minutes. Gently run a butter knife around the edges of each muffin and lift them out. Transfer the muffins to a cooling rack to cool further. However, don’t resist the temptation to enjoy a few while they’re still warm, with the gooey Biscoff filling oozing out.